Sunday, September 26, 2010

Did someone say chocolate? Serendipity 3

How about a frozen hot chocolate from Serendipity 3?

I've tried a few times to visit the Serendipity in NYC, but each and every time, the line is too long just to try their famous frozen hot chocolate.  I've purchased the mix from Williams Sonoma and Amazon, but I knew the original had to be different.  So, when I found out there was a Serendipity 3 at Caesar's in Vegas, I knew we'd have to make a quick visit there to try the real thing.  If you've never tried it, the real thing is so much better than the mix, but not living in NYC or Vegas, the mix will have to do for me in the future.  The real thing was smoother and much more rich.  At first, it wasn't that appealing because it was overflowing the bowl onto the plate below, but my taste buds won over my eyes on this one.

Also, we saw many people here ordering brunch and the portions were huge! Some of the plates were almost bigger than the tables.

This was the serving for two.

No comments:

Post a Comment