Sunday, September 26, 2010

Bouchon brunch.

My husband was determined to try the Quiche Lorraine at Bouchon because of his failed attempt to recreate the recipe from the cookbook, so, we headed to Bouchon again, but this time for breakfast.  No Quiche Lorraine again this time around.  Again, I picked the better of the dishes with my choice of chicken and waffles.  I was waivering on what to choose, but we had the most delightful waiter this time around who really seemed to have a passion for food and he talked me into this.  He also may have just been a very good salesman, but either way, I did not regret my choice.
Cheese danish with cream cheese icing on top.  This was light and airy, but there was very little cheese actually inside.

Bouchon epi bread with butter and strawberry preserves.  The preserves were so smooth and delicious.

Chicken and waffles.  Bacon and chive waffle with roasted chicken and a side of Tahitian vanilla bean butter and sauce chasseur.  I was skeptical, but left extremely pleased.

Oeuf du jour with crab gratin, scrambled eggs and brioche toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment