Monday, July 6, 2015

Some Aulani Treats & Duffy and Shellie May Merchandise

One of my favorite treats on a Disney cruise is the Mickey ice cream bar.  Although they have these in the parks, I rarely get one there because they melt too fast in the heat.  However, when I found them in the gift shop, I had to have one.  You can find these both in the main gift shop off of the lobby and in the Ulu Cafe.  There may be another spot, but these were the only two spots that I found them easily.  Ulu Cafe also has the Mickey shaped cake/cookies as well as the Rice Krispy treats you find at Disney World.  I didn't try the Rice Krispy treats, so, I can't vouch that they are the same, but they looked the same if not just a smidge smaller.

Here is a sampling of some of the gift shop offerings if you are a fan of Duffy or Shellie May.  I'll have to take some pictures of all the Duffy and Shellie May loot I had shipped home, but I was a very happy girl!  Shellie May apparently just recently made her debut at Aulani and I couldn't have been happier.  She is slightly different than the one I have from Japan and her tag is different, but she is the same size.  There are some really cute Aulani outfits for both Duffy and Shellie May.  My Shellie May came back with a dress or two and one of the Aulani robes in her size.  I'm regretting not brining one of those luscious robes home with me in my size!

Some of the Shellie May merchandise.
Duffy phone case

Duffy and Shellie May mugs

A wall full of Duffy bears and Shellie May! I got one of each! 

Mickey & Minnie cookies/cakes

No comments:

Post a Comment